updates
09.12 welcome to our soft opening! please don't mind the pixie dust while we get this place up and running again!
credits
skin by miss texas . toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by ree at shine. affiliate table by shimmer at shine. site templates by nicole at shine.

Add Reply
New Poll

STAFF SEARCH, apply within!
RACH
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 08:07 PM
RACH
admins
277 posts
23 years old
walt disney
© rach
N/A
The second star to the right Shines in the night for you To tell you that the dreams you plan Really can come true The second star to the right Shines with a light that's rare And if it's Never Land you need It's light will lead you there Twinkle, twinkle little star So we'll know where you are Gleaming in the skies above Lead us to the land we dream of

staff search

apply below!

hey there folks! so i'm desperately searching people who are willing to help me staff this place. running a site is a whole lot of work, and no one wants to go it alone! our admin requirements are stated in the rules, but here are a few key points:

• at least one accepted application
  • advanced, highly literate writer - no grammar or spelling mistakes
  • very active and willing to plot with all members
  • after two weeks of inactivity, we will have to remove you from a staff position and transition you back to a regular member
  • strong working knowledge of jcink
  • i'd love to have your applications; just post here if you're interested with any previous experience and your activity level.

available positions:

lead admin - rach

general admin 1 - swan

• accepting apps
    • updating claims
    • archiving threads
    • manage activity checks

general admin 2 - jamie

• accepting apps
    • updating claims
    • archiving threads
    • manage cbox

creative admin 1- sol

• generates site event ideas
    • finds ways to move plot forward
      if applying, please submit a current site plot idea

creative admin 2- rhod

• generates site event ideas
    • finds ways to move plot forward
      if applying, please submit a current site plot idea

coding mod - open

• all site coding needs
      if applying, please submit a sample of your work

advertising mod - open

• advertising
    • & affiliates
    PMEmail
    ^
    EMMA SWAN
     Posted: Sep 11 2017, 10:56 PM
    EMMA SWAN
    heroes
    5 posts
    28 years old
    Ugly Duckling
    © Swan
    N/A
    N/A

I'm interested, and can do the general admin 1's job. I am, however willing to wait and let you monitor my writings and activity. I would love to help out in any way that you need. I have knowledge of coding in Jcink, and know how to fix something if it bugs. I have ran a few sites in the past.

Just expressing my interest in helping out, if needed! It's nice to be here though! <3
    PM
    ^
    NADYA SMITH
     Posted: Sep 12 2017, 12:07 PM
    8 posts
    N/A years old
    Esmeralda
    © Jamie
    N/A
    N/A

Hi! I'd love to be the general admin 2! I was an admin last time and I think I did alright. Haha. I'll be better at helping keep this place active now that my busy summer schedule is over!
    PM
    ^
    RACH
     Posted: Sep 12 2017, 12:20 PM
    RACH
    admins
    277 posts
    23 years old
    walt disney
    © rach
    N/A
    The second star to the right Shines in the night for you To tell you that the dreams you plan Really can come true The second star to the right Shines with a light that's rare And if it's Never Land you need It's light will lead you there Twinkle, twinkle little star So we'll know where you are Gleaming in the skies above Lead us to the land we dream of

I would absolutely love to have you both on board as staff! I can't wait to get this place going again after our summer hiatus, and I think you two would be awesome helpers <3 Thank you so much for applying! Please feel free to make a staff account, Swan, and I'll be sure to add you! Jamie, I'll just go ahead and make your old account active again c:

@EMMA SWAN, @NADYA SMITH
    PMEmail
    ^
    ERIK HANSSON
     Posted: Sep 20 2017, 02:47 PM
    31 posts
    twenty-seven years old
    Prince Eric
    © Rhod
    N/A
    her voice

So, as you know I was the creative admin before, and I would love to do it again. I have missed this place and I had so many ideas for the plots that we talked about. If you want me to come up with more plots again, I am more than willing to.

I had the idea of the blue moon plot, which we tried over the summer about them getting their memories back for a couple weeks IC and then we move on with the plot of them forgetting again.

I also had the idea that once the curse breaks that we have a big bad, like the other seasons did and we bring in Jafar with the whole plot that I had. I also have an idea for a Fall Festival of us bringing in some of the villains being in charge of it. It was part of what Regina had put into the curse that the villains get away with the things they want during this time, and the cops turn a blind eye.

I also had the idea of Woody being the sheriff of the town and creating a 'toy tealm'.
    PM
    ^
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll

skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc
    Affiliates
    Resources & Directories
    Sister Sites
    Static
    The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay Once Upon a Nightmare S.N.A.F.U.A.T
    Scrolling
    STORYBROOKE MAINE