updates
09.12 welcome to our soft opening! please don't mind the pixie dust while we get this place up and running again!
credits
skin by miss texas . toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by ree at shine. affiliate table by shimmer at shine. site templates by nicole at shine.

Add Reply
New Poll

Jamie's Jamming Kids
Jamie
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 04:08 PM
Jamie
admins
94 posts
N/A years old
Jamie
© Jamie
N/A
N/A

Jamie's Kids

The craziness is here

Hi! I'm Jamie and I'm up for just about anything will my girlies. Just shoot me a reply under this and I'll definitely get back to you!

Arabella Arriene, 18, Caitlin Stasey, from 12 Dancing Princesses

Annabell Snowbell, 22, Elizabeth Lail, from Frozen

Nadya Smith, 36, Nicole Scherzinger From Hunchback of Notre Dame

Arabella Arriene

18, Caitlin Stasey, 12 Dancing Princesses

Arabella, formerly known as Princess Alexandria, is on her own. She lives in the woods, goes to school, and works at Granny's Diner. She loves dancing, and is very good at it. She wants to go to a fine arts college but knows she won't be able to.
<

Annabell Snowbell

22, Elizabeth Lail, Frozen

Elizabeth, formerly Princess Anna, is an heiress and learning the ropes to the business. She also works as a teaching assistant, after getting her bachelors in teaching, accelerated program.

Nadya Smith

36, Nicole Scherzinger, Hunchback of Notre Dame

Nadya, formerly Esmeralda, was in the insane asylum and escaped. Now she is looking for her son, though she thinks that he is younger than he really is.
PM
^
RACH
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 03:19 PM
RACH
admins
277 posts
23 years old
walt disney
© rach
N/A
The second star to the right Shines in the night for you To tell you that the dreams you plan Really can come true The second star to the right Shines with a light that's rare And if it's Never Land you need It's light will lead you there Twinkle, twinkle little star So we'll know where you are Gleaming in the skies above Lead us to the land we dream of

MARY MARGARET & ARABELLA.

So I think we might have plotted this out before, but I could see Mary Margaret being a little concerned about Arabella’s living situation if she ever found out! I could see her acting very motherly towards Arabella, and trying to be there for her, and help her to achieve her dreams.

MARY MARGARET & NADYA.

I love the idea we talked about in the cbox! I think Mary Margaret would try and help her in any way possible, especially when it came to her son. Or, there’s always the option of Snow helping her in her past life as well? I’m up for anything really!

If you have any other plot ideas with Annabell, or with my Tink, I’d be happy to plot those out too! These were just off the top of my head x)

@Jamie
PMEmail
^
Jamie
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 06:18 PM
Jamie
admins
94 posts
N/A years old
Jamie
© Jamie
N/A
N/A

@RACH

Arabella and Mary Margaret

Yes! I'm pretty sure we were going to do something with the two of them! I think it would be great to see Arabella try to tell her not to worry but Mary Margaret doing it anyways lol. Plus I can see Arabella looking up to her as a mother figure.

Nadya and Mary Margaret

Yes! I think that would be great. Nadya would probably be really grateful and everything. And you're right about helping out in the past! I'm sure they could've run into each other at sometime in the Enchanted Forest, maybe when she first got stranded or when she was working in a tavern, or she could've come to see her fortune. Or whatever. There's a lot of possibilities!
PM
^
RACH
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 12:19 AM
RACH
admins
277 posts
23 years old
walt disney
© rach
N/A
The second star to the right Shines in the night for you To tell you that the dreams you plan Really can come true The second star to the right Shines with a light that's rare And if it's Never Land you need It's light will lead you there Twinkle, twinkle little star So we'll know where you are Gleaming in the skies above Lead us to the land we dream of

MARY MARGARET & ARABELLA.

oh definitely! should we start a thread with them then? maybe she sees arabella hanging around after class, decides to see if anything's wrong, and just tries her best to get her to open up or something along those lines?

MARY MARGARET & NADYA.

Ohh yes yes I would love to do an enchanted forest thread with them. Maybe right after she's fled to the enchanted forest, she and Snow meet in her tavern, and Snow is also running in disguise from Regina? So they're both kind of cautious around one another, but then it turns into an evening where they become closer friends and confide in each other? Just off the top of my head but yeah xD lemme know what you think! I'm happy to start either //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

@Jamie
PMEmail
^
Jamie
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 06:09 AM
Jamie
admins
94 posts
N/A years old
Jamie
© Jamie
N/A
N/A

Mary Margaret and Arabella

That sounds like a great idea! I can start the thread if you want!

Mary Margaret and Nadya

Yes! That definitely sounds good! Can you start this thread maybe?

@RACH
PM
^
RACH
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 08:41 PM
RACH
admins
277 posts
23 years old
walt disney
© rach
N/A

This all sounds wonderful! I'll get the Snow / Esmarelda post up asap //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

@Jamie
PMEmail
^
VIVIAN PARRISH
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 11:29 AM
20 posts
21 years old
Violet Parr
© Kay
N/A
N/A

@Jamie

Vivian&Arabella

Well, for Arabella, I could see these two interacting in the woods, at least. Vivian often goes into them as she feels pretty drawn to them; she did spend a lot of time in one in her time in Misthaven. She could offer her a place at her big estate since there's more than enough room and it's rather empty and frankly lonely at the moment. Despite being so angry and hating people, she wouldn't want someone just living out in the woods alone. She's still a hero, regardless of what other people think in Storybrooke.

Vivian&Anabell

If you can think of something for these two, lemme know!

Vivian&Nadya

Seeing as Nadya was a former patient as well, Vivian and her might know one another, so Vivian would at least be more willing to openly talk to her than other people around town; she might even try to help her look for her son if she wants help.
PM
^
Jamie
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 11:52 AM
Jamie
admins
94 posts
N/A years old
Jamie
© Jamie
N/A
N/A

Vivian & Arabella: I can see the two of them becoming somewhat friends. Arabella really doesn't hate people and doesn't trust the rumors she hears because she knows what it's like. I feel like the two of them could totally relate to having really sucky lives

Vivian & Annabell: not sure what we could do really so if I think something up I'll hit you up!

Vivian & Nadya: yes! I can totally see the two of them talking to each other. Nadya would definitely live the help and I'm sure that Nadya would live to help her with anything. Also Nadya would believe she has powers because she's a gypsy and believes in that stuff!

@VIVIAN PARRISH
PM
^
VIVIAN PARRISH
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 11:59 AM
20 posts
21 years old
Violet Parr
© Kay
N/A
N/A

Vivian and Arabella: Awesome, it'd take a while for the friendship, but the sucky lives are a start. I think Vivian would at least not be as unfriendly with her as she is with other people, luckily.

Vivian and Nadya: That's good to hear! Having someone that actually believed her would certainly make her a lot less bitter (at least towards Nadya). The potentiality for friendship is there for her, too.

So would you like to start threads for them, or would you like me to? (Or a mixture; one of us does a starter for the other person)

@Jamie
PM
^
Jamie
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 01:05 PM
Jamie
admins
94 posts
N/A years old
Jamie
© Jamie
N/A
N/A

Vivian & Arabella: of course!! I didn't mean for it to sound like they'd be friends right of the bat, even if Arabella's super nice to most people

Vivian & Nadyaoh yeah! Nadya's a total believe of all that stuff!!!

Hmm if you start the Arabella one I can start the Nadya one!
PM
^
VIVIAN PARRISH
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 01:36 PM
20 posts
21 years old
Violet Parr
© Kay
N/A
N/A

Sure, I'll start the Arabella one off. :3

@Jamie
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc
Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay Once Upon a Nightmare S.N.A.F.U.A.T
Scrolling
STORYBROOKE MAINE