updates
09.12 welcome to our soft opening! please don't mind the pixie dust while we get this place up and running again!
credits
skin by miss texas . toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. mini profile by ree at shine. affiliate table by shimmer at shine. site templates by nicole at shine.

Add Reply
New Poll

KILLIAN JONES, colin o'donoghue . villain . final
ELLE GLOCKNER
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 08:21 PM
ELLE GLOCKNER
sidekicks
29 posts
28 years old
tinkerbell
© rach
N/A
The second star to the right Shines in the night for you To tell you that the dreams you plan Really can come true The second star to the right Shines with a light that's rare And if it's Never Land you need It's light will lead you there Twinkle, twinkle little star So we'll know where you are Gleaming in the skies above Lead us to the land we dream of

----------
so here's the deal, i'm going to keep this short and sweet. emma here has zero memories of her past life as tinkerbell, and these two have quite the history. in the fairy tale realm, after the death of mila, hook and tink fell into quite the passionate affair, before hook became jealous of her attention towards peter. their full story is in tink's app HERE if you'd like to take a peek! in storybrooke, i think the two of them would just be drawn together with an insanely strong connection that they can't quite put their finger on. i'd really love to develop this relationship together, so i'm leaving this pretty open, and it's up to you what his new life has been since the curse. all i ask is for lots of sarcasm, battles of wits, and some fun drama. he should be charming, flirtatious, sarcastic, witty, and charming; because of course, he’s killian jones. this is their opportunity to erase both of their past mistakes, and finally find a path to be together. please snag him, because colin o'donoghue is perfection, and their sassy, witty banter will be incredible <3 also, if you'd like some video inspiration of them, please check this little vid out and maybe it'll convince you (;
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc
Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay Once Upon a Nightmare S.N.A.F.U.A.T
Scrolling
STORYBROOKE MAINE