Guest,

watch our video

Featured Character!
welcome Masquerade Ball! November – 03 – 17 It's finally come: the Storybrooke Masquerade! The town mayor, Regina, is hosting the masqued bash, but what could she have up her sleeve? Be sure to don your finest clothes and head on over to the new event to find out!

Fall festival! October – 07 – 17 The fall festival is here! Autumn has descended upon Storybrooke. With Fall comes the events that go with it. Presented by the local pumpkin patch, our festival has commenced! Buy your pumpkins, play carnival games, and get apple cider, provided by Granny's. Enjoy the Autumn life with Storybrooke's Annual Fall Festival.

Add Reply
New Poll

STAFF SEARCH, apply within!
this member is currently Offline
Admin
RACH { rach } 24 years old female she/her heterosexual site creator
this was posted Sep 11 2017, 08:07 PM

staff search

apply below!

hey there folks! so i'm desperately searching people who are willing to help me staff this place. running a site is a whole lot of work, and no one wants to go it alone! our admin requirements are stated in the rules, but here are a few key points:

• at least one accepted application
  • advanced, highly literate writer - no grammar or spelling mistakes
  • very active and willing to plot with all members
  • after two weeks of inactivity, we will have to remove you from a staff position and transition you back to a regular member
  • strong working knowledge of jcink
  • i'd love to have your applications; just post here if you're interested with any previous experience and your activity level.

available positions:

lead admin - rach

general admin 1 - swan

• accepting apps
    • updating claims
    • archiving threads
    • manage activity checks

general admin 2 - jamie

• accepting apps
    • updating claims
    • archiving threads
    • manage cbox

creative admin 1- sol

• generates site event ideas
    • finds ways to move plot forward
      if applying, please submit a current site plot idea

creative admin 2- rhod

• generates site event ideas
    • finds ways to move plot forward
      if applying, please submit a current site plot idea

coding mod 1 - aly

• all site coding needs
      if applying, please submit a sample of your work

coding mod 2 - brit

• all site coding needs
      if applying, please submit a sample of your work

advertising mod - dani

• advertising
    • & affiliates
    rped by rach
    the second star to the right shines in the night for you to tell you that the dreams you plan really can come true the second star to the right shines with a light that's rare and if it's never land you need It's light will lead you there twinkle, twinkle little star so we'll know where you are gleaming in the skies above lead us to the land we dream of
    canon character This character is head admin from disneyland. Known as rach here in Storybrooke. In the movies they where a female known to be friendly. "Too many people grow up."
    Heroes
    EMMA SWAN { Savior } 28 years old Female she/her Straight Sheriff
    this was posted Sep 11 2017, 10:56 PM
    I'm interested, and can do the general admin 1's job. I am, however willing to wait and let you monitor my writings and activity. I would love to help out in any way that you need. I have knowledge of coding in Jcink, and know how to fix something if it bugs. I have ran a few sites in the past.

Just expressing my interest in helping out, if needed! It's nice to be here though! <3
    rped by Swan
    People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world.
    canon character This character is 28 from the ugly duckling. Known as Savior here in Storybrooke. In the movies they where a female known to be pure. "There are no fairy godmothers in this world."
    Heroes
    NADYA SMITH { Nadya } 36 years old Female She/Her Straight N/A
    this was posted Sep 12 2017, 12:07 PM
    Hi! I'd love to be the general admin 2! I was an admin last time and I think I did alright. Haha. I'll be better at helping keep this place active now that my busy summer schedule is over!
    rped by Jamie
    canon character This character is Esmeralda from Hunchback of Notre Dame. Known as Nadya here in Storybrooke. In the movies they where a Female known to be . ""
    Admin
    this was posted Sep 12 2017, 12:20 PM
    I would absolutely love to have you both on board as staff! I can't wait to get this place going again after our summer hiatus, and I think you two would be awesome helpers <3 Thank you so much for applying! Please feel free to make a staff account, Swan, and I'll be sure to add you! Jamie, I'll just go ahead and make your old account active again c:

@EMMA SWAN, @NADYA SMITH
    rped by rach
    the second star to the right shines in the night for you to tell you that the dreams you plan really can come true the second star to the right shines with a light that's rare and if it's never land you need It's light will lead you there twinkle, twinkle little star so we'll know where you are gleaming in the skies above lead us to the land we dream of
    canon character This character is head admin from disneyland. Known as rach here in Storybrooke. In the movies they where a female known to be friendly. "Too many people grow up."
    Heroes
    ERIK HANSSON { Erik } Twenty-Seven years old Male He/Him Heterosexual Fisherman
    this was posted Sep 20 2017, 02:47 PM
    So, as you know I was the creative admin before, and I would love to do it again. I have missed this place and I had so many ideas for the plots that we talked about. If you want me to come up with more plots again, I am more than willing to.

I had the idea of the blue moon plot, which we tried over the summer about them getting their memories back for a couple weeks IC and then we move on with the plot of them forgetting again.

I also had the idea that once the curse breaks that we have a big bad, like the other seasons did and we bring in Jafar with the whole plot that I had. I also have an idea for a Fall Festival of us bringing in some of the villains being in charge of it. It was part of what Regina had put into the curse that the villains get away with the things they want during this time, and the cops turn a blind eye.

I also had the idea of Woody being the sheriff of the town and creating a 'toy tealm'.
    rped by Rhod
    never know where to find you
    canon character This character is Prince Eric from Little Mermaid. Known as Erik here in Storybrooke. In the movies they where a Male known to be brave. "her voice"
    this member is currently
    RUBY LUCAS { } years old
    this was posted Sep 30 2017, 05:28 AM
    Okay, so i'm new here but am willing to lend a hand in a code sense.

I've coded many skins over the years, this is one of the latest ones I did, but have given up making skins for other people to use. That being said, if you would like a new skin on here, let me know what codes you'd like the skin to have, what colours and so on and I can work on something for you. I have the time >.<

EDIT: forgot to mention that on the secure url the current skin isn't working. https://storybrookeau.jcink.net

EDIT2: more skins
    rped by
    canon character This character is from . Known as here in Storybrooke. In the movies they where a known to be . ""
    Neutrals
    NIKO WILDER { Nik } twenty two years old Male he/him/his pansexual Scam artist
    this was posted Oct 3 2017, 02:07 AM
    Hello there! Recovery is going well from my surgery, - I thought I'd see if I could be useful in any way. I'd be offering in the realm of coding. That's what I've got a store house of and have self taught over the years.

Examples of a few different templates. Skin example there. You can poke around. There are site codes as examples. As well as jcinks HTML templates being used //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif

... dark skin, older mixed skin
    rped by Aly
    I never meant to start a fire, I never meant to make you bleed, I'll be a better man today...
    canon character This character is Nick Wilde from Zootopia. Known as Nik here in Storybrooke. In the movies they where a Male known to be slick. "For what? Hwurting your fweelings? "
    Admin
    this was posted Oct 3 2017, 11:18 AM
    asjfdjsiojf pm'ing you both right now!
    rped by rach
    0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll

affiliates
    The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard RoleplayOnce Upon a NightmareS.N.A.F.U.A.T STORYBROOKE MAINE
    sister sites